The Web Editor and Viewer is where you can edit all your tours and view them whenever you want. It's a perfect tool to customize your own tours with industry-specific taggings and additional information about the space.
After taking the pictures with a 360-degree camera and uploading them on the Quicksite 3D app, you can get an automatically created tour that gives a "hand-made" feel. All you need to do to make the tour more informative is to put abundant materials by tagging them on the YouVR web editor and viewer.
Accessing to Web editor & Viewer
1. On YouVR website(http://youvr.io), click log in.
2. Sign in with your account that you signed into the Quicksite 3D app.
If you do not sign in with the account you used on Quicksite, you will not get the pictures and tours on the Quicksite 3D app.
3. Click the 'Published' tab and unpublish the tour to edit the tour.
Tip) You have to publish the tour first from the Quicksite 3D app to see them on the web editor.
4. Once the tours are unpublished, you will see all the tours on the draft dashboard.
Click the pencil icon to edit the tour.
5. Unless you want to edit the tour, click the view check automatically created VR tour.
6. After editing, publish the tour again to enable it to be seen publicly.
Click the share icon to get the URL link to share or embed code.
Learn more about how to edit the tours on the editor and viewer here.